Why Burn Biomass?
2011 Bioenergy Australia Conference, Novotel Twin Waters, Queensland Australia
Present funded Projects:
- Coordinator for FP7 project for lignocellulose to lactic acid
- Irish funded project on optimisation of various feedstocks for biorefineries
- Novel method for efficient production of Ethyl lactate from lignocellulose and reduction of steps in processing
- Non-catalytic system for production of Polylactide. Increased efficiency /lower cost
- International Energy Agency (IEA) Task 42 Biorefineries. Ireland Country Representative.
- Future European League 4 Microalgal Energy (FUEL4ME)
- Sustainable Polymers from Algae Sugars and Hydrocarbons (SPLASH)
- Industrial partners in AlgaePARC